One thing to love about the fall in Fort Worth is the number of family-friendly activities available in all sections of city. One of the activities on our "to do" list is located in the heart of the Fort Worth Zoo, the Texas Nature Traders experience.
They are seeking...
- Clean shells
- Clean bones (except bird bones)
- Antlers, teeth, and claws
- Snake sheds (found in nature)
- Rocks and minerals
- Beach-combed (non-harvested) coral.
- Pinecones, nuts, seeds, and seed pods.
- Plant materials (leaves, stalks, etc.)
- Deceased insects (spiders, butterflies, etc.)
- Nature journals (printed photos, art, stories)
- Dry sand
- Casts of animal footprints
- Petrified wood
Here are the guidelines for the program:
- Children must be at least 3 years old.
- Children can trade up to two items per visit.
- One item can be a collection of five or more like items (five stones, etc.)
- Siblings or friends cannot split points.
This is a great program! I hope you enjoy the Texas Nature Traders program!
Instagram/Twitter - @WeekendsCount
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/weekendscount/
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/weekendscount/
Blog - http://www.weekendscount.com
Subscribe to our email newsletter! - http://www.weekendscount.com/p/email-newsletter-signup-form/