Looking for a healthy dinner recipes that are quick and tasty? Then check out this turkey recipe featuring our partner, RawSpiceBar!
- Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- Frozen Vegetable Mix
- Olive Oil
- RawSpiceBar Seasoning: Gravlax Spices
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add olive oil to pan and heat (medium).
- Season and rub turkey breast tenderloins on all sides.
- When oil is hot, add turkey breast tenderloins.
- Sear tenderloins on all sides.
- Transfer tenderloins to a baking sheet and heat for 10 minutes.
- While tenderloins are baking, add frozen vegetable mix to pan along with remaining seasoning.
- When the tenderloins are finished baking, you can plate them along with vegetables.
- If you prefer, you can cut the tenderloins into bite-sized pieces. This works well if you have kids.
Baking the tenderloins helped them cook throughout without becoming dry and tough.
As you can see, we added some potatoes to our recipe, but they aren't essential.
We hope you are having a great week!
This post contains affiliate links to help you build your shopping list and travel list for your family. We are passionate about the product and the experiences listed in this post, but we also wanted to provide easy links you can click to purchase products for your busy lifestyle.
Have a great week and plan for the weekend!
Instagram/Twitter/Periscope - @WeekendsCount
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/weekendscount/
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/weekendscount/
Blog - http://www.weekendscount.com
Subscribe to our newsletter! - http://www.weekendscount.com/p/email-newsletter-signup-form/