On Friday, November 7th, we plan to attend the 4th Annual Social Media Conference at the Tarleton State University - Southwest Metroplex Center in Fort Worth, TX.
This conference will take place on Friday, November 7th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and will feature engaging sessions focused on the following tracks:
1 - practical application of social media
2 - higher education and social media (student services/academic affairs/university marketing)
3 - businesses and non-profit organizations and social media
4 - scholarly research and social media.
As a blogger, I am excited about connecting with others in the social media industry, especially the social media researchers in Texas. This will be an amazing experience!
Here's the Storify from last year - https://storify.com/TSMRI/tsmri-3rd-annual-social-media-conference-txsmc13
- Now until September 15th, you can register for the conference for only $90.00. The breakfast, lunch, dessert happy hour, t-shirt, and a social media swag bag are included in the registration fee.
- Conference and Registration Link - http://www.txsocialmedia.org/
POST THIS MESSAGE ON YOUR TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
- Register for the 4th Annual Texas Social Media Conference in #FortWorth - http://www.txsocialmedia.org/. #TXSMC14
- If you already registered, tweet this link from your Twitter account! - LINK
TWITTER CHAT SCHEDULE - #TXSOCIALMEDIA
- Each Wednesday at 8:00 pm CST, a new topic will be featured on the #TXSocialMedia Twitter Chat. This week's topic is "University Marketing and Social Media". Every eight minutes we will tweet a question and ANYONE can participate by using the #txsocialmedia hashtag.
- Check out the Twitter Chat Schedule for the rest of the semester! - LINK
This sounds like a great, local opportunity! I definitely have it on my calendar!