Make Your Weekends Count!
- Start Here
- Media Kit
- Social Media
- About Us
- Family Travel
- Texas Travel Destinations
- Family Activities
- Fun Family Activities
- Weekend Activities
- Saving Money
- Home and Garden
- Learning Activities
- Kids Activities
- Healthy Living
- Allergen-Free Travel
- Travel Industry
- Read-and-Learn Subscription Box
How to Save Money on Domestic and International Airline Fares!
We love saving money on trips! As a result, we like to read our local paper, the Fort Worth Star Telegram, because it always features new tips and ideas for travel!
A recent article featured recommendations for saving on travel!
- Book domestic trips three to seven weeks in advance.
- Book European trips eight to 10 weeks out.
- Book trips to Asia nine to 10 months out.
- Book South American trips six months out.
- Book trips to Africa three to five weeks out.
- Book trips to the Caribbean at least two to three weeks in advance.
Nice tips! I cannot wait to book my next trip!
The Weekends Count Family
@weekendscount - email@example.com
Our mission at Weekends Count is to provide fun weekend activities for busy frugal families, kids' learning activities for busy parents, parenting tips for busy parents, communication tips for busy couples, money saving tips for frugal families, work/life balance tips for busy working parents, frugal family vacation ideas for millennial couples, and home organizing tips for busy families.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. PR Friendly.
Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas
Dr. Jennifer and Dr. Tony Edwards