How to Save Money on Domestic and International Airline Fares!
We love saving money on trips! As a result, we like to read our local paper, the Fort Worth Star Telegram, because it always features new tips and ideas for travel!
A recent article featured recommendations for saving on travel!
- Book domestic trips three to seven weeks in advance.
- Book European trips eight to 10 weeks out.
- Book trips to Asia nine to 10 months out.
- Book South American trips six months out.
- Book trips to Africa three to five weeks out.
- Book trips to the Caribbean at least two to three weeks in advance.
Nice tips! I cannot wait to book my next trip!
The Weekends Count Family
@weekendscount - email@example.com
Posted by Weekends Count
Labels: American Airlines , Budget Friendly Activities , Budget Travel , International Travel , Saving Money , United Airlines