Make Your Weekends Count!
- Start Here
- Media Kit
- Social Media
- About Us
- Family Travel
- Texas Travel Destinations
- Family Activities
- Fun Family Activities
- Weekend Activities
- Saving Money
- Home and Garden
- Learning Activities
- Kids Activities
- Healthy Living
- Allergen-Free Travel
- Travel Industry
- Read-and-Learn Subscription Box
Away from Home for the Holidays - 8 Tips for Families Traveling Away from Home During the Holidays
After reading our Texas Coop Power Magazine, I had to post these tips for families who travel during the holidays!
- Set your thermostat to 50 degrees.
- Turn off your water heater.
- Unplug your washer and dryer (and all other appliances).
- Set your refrigerator and freezer to the warmest possible temperature.
- DO NOT announce your travel plans on social media.
- Avoid leaving predictable timers on your appliances (this includes lights and sprinklers).
- Do not prematurely place your week's trash bags/can on your lawn.
- Do not leave a note for your mail carrier or newspaper delivery person.
Read more here - http://www.spec-lbk.org/media/uploads/coop-power-docs/tcp1312_lowres.pdf
The Weekends Count Family
Our mission at Weekends Count is to provide fun weekend activities for busy frugal families, kids' learning activities for busy parents, parenting tips for busy parents, communication tips for busy couples, money saving tips for frugal families, work/life balance tips for busy working parents, frugal family vacation ideas for millennial couples, and home organizing tips for busy families.
Contact us at email@example.com. PR Friendly.
Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas
Dr. Jennifer and Dr. Tony Edwards