Away from Home for the Holidays - 8 Tips for Families Traveling Away from Home During the Holidays
After reading our Texas Coop Power Magazine, I had to post these tips for families who travel during the holidays!
- Set your thermostat to 50 degrees.
- Turn off your water heater.
- Unplug your washer and dryer (and all other appliances).
- Set your refrigerator and freezer to the warmest possible temperature.
- DO NOT announce your travel plans on social media.
- Avoid leaving predictable timers on your appliances (this includes lights and sprinklers).
- Do not prematurely place your week's trash bags/can on your lawn.
- Do not leave a note for your mail carrier or newspaper delivery person.
Read more here - http://www.spec-lbk.org/media/uploads/coop-power-docs/tcp1312_lowres.pdf
The Weekends Count Family
Posted by Weekends Count
Labels: #TexasChristmas , #txfamtravel , Christmas , disney travel , Family Travel , holiday travel , International Travel , Luxury Travel , Texas Holidays , Texas Travel